Thirty Eight Years of Superlative Success
The IAS, with its unique aura and inexplicable charm beyond any comparison around it, is a great motivator for the youth brimming with ideas and ambitions – to architect and build India into a great nation. The majority of the candidates give a try to the Civil Services exams because of a temporary motivation stimulated by the success stories they hear and read about.
The initial high emotion slowly wanes with every passing day. It is half determination and less expectation that is found in a majority of the candidates around the time of examination. They do a last minute preparation without much effort towards a systematic preparation. They get into a mind set of casual approach to this examination. They treat it as one more competitive exam and yet another casual attempt at one more career opportunity. There is no systematic preparation, no effective training nor continuous focus on the goal in this approach.
A long term program of preparation. A well determined goal of IAS and other Services in focus.
A disciplined rigorous process of learning and training.
Practicing with all perseverance. The above would bring the success even to a student who is academically found to be average.
Meticulous planning and years of R&D done to increase the success rate of students in IIT(JEE), AIEEE, BITS PILANI paved way to plan for competitive examinations at National Level. The same belief and practice which gave NARAYANA and its students a resounding success in IIT preparation is brought now to the realm of Civil Services preparation through intensive coaching.
Top tutors in every subject.
The vast experience, in depth knowledge of the content and grasp on the UPSC parameters combined with the ability to customize the teaching methodology as per individual needs, makes our faculty the most sought after in the field.
- Module based classes modeled on new pattern of UPSC.
- Spacious class rooms (AC) with LCD projectors and digital boards.
- Application of modern technology in teaching.
- Discussions with eminent personalities through virtual classroom.
- A spacious Cubical Library (AC) with best reference books conference rooms.
- 24/7 study room (AC) facility with subject experts monitoring.
- Connectivity through internet Wi-Fi facility to upload schedule of academic programme & examination, question papers evaluation reports and all other relevant information.
- Motivating education system and continuous monitoring.
- Efficient and well trained staff. Group interaction and feedback sessions
- Analysis of previous question papers. Special focus on non-maths back ground students
- Time bound completion of syllabus. Detailed discussion of all topics with special emphasis on important areas.
- Students interaction with senior civil servants and successful candidates.
- Lectures on topics of current relevance by civil servants/senior academician on every sunday.
- Weekly test(Saturday)followed by detailed discussion.
“I got the guidance from Narayana IAS Academy, Hyderabad while pursuing graduation that helped me to create a strong base and sail through successfully. The Art of Success lectures are highly motivating. Its Interview guidance programme is great innovation and exceptional. ”
“It is the best coaching for upsc. Reliable and experienced faculty. Great study materials. Awesome teaching pattern. Comprehensive understanding of subject.”
“Narayana IAS Academy is not only an academic institute but it is also a life enriching institute. Through its unique method of teaching such as The ART of SUCCESS seminars, interview guidance programs, it instilled in me the confidence to be able to visualize myself as a civil servant.”
“Hi friends, I had a one year wonderful experience at Narayana IAS Academy. Joined this Academy for preparing for Indian Civil Services. This Academy’s guidance is very good. Class, Book Material & Tests is excellent.”
“Hi Aspirants, Narayana IAS Academy gave me a wonderful coaching and they provide excellent materials for UPSC preparation. Highly qualified and friendly faculties. Thanks a lot for your guidance.”
Excliusive Strategy to crack the UPSC Exam
Cross the First Stage
The strategy should be Divide and Conquer
– For most of the beginners the syllabus of IAS Exam put off their determination to crack the exam.
– Start preparing with sufficient time in hand and utilize this time in an effective manner.
– Brush up your past knowledge to give your IAS Vision a start. – Simply jot down the entire syllabus into points and then into sections and then proceed with designing a study plan
Do not re-invent the Wheel
Our research team has spent countless hours in condensing knowledge into resource. we make you to utilise the resource.
– This will turn your decades in days for you and skyrocket your preparation
Break the Myths
– Heavy Competition – quality matters than quantity – be optimistic.
– The cut off percentage in prelims is around 65% and those who scored will be called to appear in the Main Exam.
– If you look at the percentage of marks obtained by students in the main exam, you will find that it was around less than 40%, after adding the marks of Interview the aggregate was about 42%-45%.