Current trend of UPSC Civil Services Examination reflects the immense importance of Current affairs to ensure success of a candidate. It is crucial for both Preliminary and Main Examination. Majority of questions asked in all 3 stages of Civil Services exam are based on current affairs. Thus, an in-depth understanding of current affairs is the key to success. They are generally dynamic in nature, framed to check the ability of the candidate to correlate his knowledge in the changing global dynamics.
Our Current Affairs Cource Highlights:
Comprehensive understanding of UPSC pattern.
National and International Schemes and Initiatives.
Clear and precise Study material for both preliminary and main examinations.
In-depth Analysis and understanding of Current Affairs from the UPSC point of view.
AIR, RSTV, LSTV coverage.
Comprehensive Newspaper Analysis of Editorial columns and Opinion columns of major Indian English and Hindi newspapers.
Weekly classroom discussions.
Detailed analysis of Magazines.
What is Our Features?
– Module based classes modeled on new pattern of UPSC.
– Spacious class rooms (AC) with LCD projectors and digital boards.
– Discussions with eminent personalities through virtual classroom.
– A spacious Cubical Library (AC) with best reference books conference rooms.
– Study room (AC) facility with subject experts monitoring.
– Connectivity through internet Wi-Fi facility to upload schedule of academic programme & examination, question papers evaluation reports and all other relevant information.
– Time bound completion of syllabus.
– Detailed discussion of all topics with special emphasis on important areas.
– Students interaction with senior civil servants and successful candidates.
Lectures on topics of current relevance by civil servants/senior academician on every sunday.
– Weekly test followed by detailed discussion.
– Answer writing practices from the begining.
– Special guidence for filling DAF.
How to helps non-maths background students
– Efficient and well trained staff. Group interaction and feedback sessions
Analysis of previous question papers.
– Special focus on non-maths back ground students to increase theire Methameticle knowledge.
What is the experts guidence?
Periodical guest lectures of eminent faculty of the respective subjects are organized.
– Achievers from different walks of life, IAS and other Civil Services officers also provide motivational guidance to students.
– Students are also taught by expert faculty through video conferencing.
– Interview guidence by civil servents and academician.