Before anything else, preparation and razor sharp strategy is the key to success. With this idea and intention, our highly qualified and experienced faculty members developed distinguished strategy to cover different topics in a well defined manner. We assist aspirants to develop crystal clear concepts and interdisciplinary approach to crack this coveted exam. Our innovative teaching techniques create a reliable road map to candidate’s goals.
Our Mains Programme Strategy:
Focus on core competencies
Comprehensive understanding and simplifying the complexity of core subjects
Integration of current events.
Regular test series.
One on one feedback.
Classroom discussions on contemporary issues.
Imparting answer writing techniques.
What is Our Features?
– Module based classes modeled on new pattern of UPSC.
– Spacious class rooms (AC) with LCD projectors and digital boards.
– Discussions with eminent personalities through virtual classroom.
– A spacious Cubical Library (AC) with best reference books conference rooms.
– Study room (AC) facility with subject experts monitoring.
– Connectivity through internet Wi-Fi facility to upload schedule of academic programme & examination, question papers evaluation reports and all other relevant information.
– Time bound completion of syllabus.
– Detailed discussion of all topics with special emphasis on important areas.
– Students interaction with senior civil servants and successful candidates.
Lectures on topics of current relevance by civil servants/senior academician on every sunday.
– Weekly test followed by detailed discussion.
– Answer writing practices from the begining.
– Special guidence for filling DAF.
How to helps non-maths background students
– Efficient and well trained staff. Group interaction and feedback sessions
Analysis of previous question papers.
– Special focus on non-maths back ground students to increase theire Methameticle knowledge.
What is the experts guidence?
– Periodical guest lectures of eminent faculty of the respective subjects are organized.
– Achievers from different walks of life, IAS and other Civil Services officers also provide motivational guidance to students.
– Students are also taught by expert faculty through video conferencing.
– Interview guidence by civil servents and academician.