UPSC Prelims Examination is one of the most challenging exams in India. All IAS aspirants should commit themselves fully for the upcoming challenge. Narayana IAS Academy have come up with a comprehensive class-room course for the IAS (Prelims) examination 2018.
While giving a direction to aspirants’ thoughts and doubts, Narayana IAS Academy provides intensive programme for Civil Services Preliminary Exam Preparation. A well designed curriculum that includes proper coverage of all subjects by experts, weekly assessment tests, special classes on current affairs, helps students pave their way to success in Civil Services Prelims Exam.
Our Prelims Programme Strategy:
Comprehensive understanding of UPSC pattern.
Teaching from basics.
Focusing on NCERT.
Objective analysis of current events.
Regular class tests.
One on one feedback.
What is Our Features?
– Module based classes modeled on new pattern of UPSC.
– Spacious class rooms (AC) with LCD projectors and digital boards.
– Discussions with eminent personalities through virtual classroom.
– A spacious Cubical Library (AC) with best reference books conference rooms.
– Study room (AC) facility with subject experts monitoring.
– Connectivity through internet Wi-Fi facility to upload schedule of academic programme & examination, question papers evaluation reports and all other relevant information.
– Time bound completion of syllabus.
– Detailed discussion of all topics with special emphasis on important areas.
– Students interaction with senior civil servants and successful candidates.
Lectures on topics of current relevance by civil servants/senior academician on every sunday.
– Weekly test followed by detailed discussion.
– Answer writing practices from the begining.
– Special guidence for filling DAF.
How to helps non-maths background students
– Efficient and well trained staff. Group interaction and feedback sessions
Analysis of previous question papers.
– Special focus on non-maths back ground students to increase theire Methameticle knowledge.
What is the experts guidence?
– Periodical guest lectures of eminent faculty of the respective subjects are organized.
– Achievers from different walks of life, IAS and other Civil Services officers also provide motivational guidance to students.
– Students are also taught by expert faculty through video conferencing.
– Interview guidence by civil servents and academician.