It’s time to test yourself before you appear for the real quest on June 3rd 2018. As the saying goes ‘Practice makes the man perfect’, so is the case with the Prelims. Being the most trustworthy companion of Civil Services aspirants, Narayana IAS Academy again proudly introduces the Preliminary Test Series 2018.
Our unique approach to cover both static and dynamic part of syllabus along with crystal clear analysis increases chance to qualify for Prelims manifolds. It was evident in the last Prelims where most of the questions asked in Prelims 2017 were similar to those asked in Narayana Prelims Test Series 2017. Our Prelims Test Series questions are created with the same approach as that adopted by UPSC.
Our Test Series Pettern:
Improve your Examination Temperament.
Enables you to critically analyze your preparation.
Program your thought process to counter tricky and correlated questions.
Gives you comparative analysis with other aspirants to identify your weak areas to work upon.
Prepares your mind to eliminate incorrect options.
It Is strictly based on UPSC pattern.
Helps you to assess your fundamentals as well as applied knowledge.
Helps you choose the correct option with limited knowledge about the question.
What is Our Features?
– Module based classes modeled on new pattern of UPSC.
– Spacious class rooms (AC) with LCD projectors and digital boards.
– Discussions with eminent personalities through virtual classroom.
– A spacious Cubical Library (AC) with best reference books conference rooms.
– Study room (AC) facility with subject experts monitoring.
– Connectivity through internet Wi-Fi facility to upload schedule of academic programme & examination, question papers evaluation reports and all other relevant information.
– Time bound completion of syllabus.
– Detailed discussion of all topics with special emphasis on important areas.
– Students interaction with senior civil servants and successful candidates.
Lectures on topics of current relevance by civil servants/senior academician on every sunday.
– Weekly test followed by detailed discussion.
– Answer writing practices from the begining.
– Special guidence for filling DAF.
How to helps non-maths background students
– Efficient and well trained staff. Group interaction and feedback sessions
Analysis of previous question papers.
– Special focus on non-maths back ground students to increase theire Methameticle knowledge.
What is the experts guidence?
– Periodical guest lectures of eminent faculty of the respective subjects are organized.
– Achievers from different walks of life, IAS and other Civil Services officers also provide motivational guidance to students.
– Students are also taught by expert faculty through video conferencing.
– Interview guidence by civil servents and academician.